MADRAS KHAKI does not promise that the site will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that it will provide specific information from use of the site or any content, search, or link on it. The site and its content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. MADRAS KHAKI cannot ensure that files you download from the site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. MADRAS KHAKI disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. MADRAS KHAKI will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages.
MADRAS KHAKI disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions, and conduct of any third-party users, Limitation of Liability
In no event shall MADRAS KHAKI and/or its employee, affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of www.madraskhaki.com sites/services, with the delay or inability to use www.madraskhaki.com sites/services or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through www.madraskhaki.com sites/services, or otherwise arising out of the use of www.madraskhaki.com sites/services, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if MADRAS KHAKI or any of employees, affiliates had been advised of the possibility of damages
Any product or promotion of a product on the Service are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in any other way associated with, Facebook. Facebook has no control over Content, Contributions or other information and opinion expressed via the Service.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site, you, by using the Site, agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the Republic of India without regard to its conflict-of-law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in Chennai, in the state of Tamil Nadu, India.
- You may not reproduce, publish, perform, broadcast, make an adaptation of, sell, lease, offer or expose any copy of any Content in respect of which we own the copyright without our consent, or in the case of the Content of a third party author, without his or her consent.
- You acknowledge that we own the right, title and interest in and to the Services developed and provided by us, the system which provides the Services and all software associated with the Services, as well as all Intellectual Property Rights thereto.
- You will comply with all national and international laws pertaining to Intellectual Property Rights.
- When you visit the Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically.
- You consent to receive communications from us electronically.
- We will communicate with you by email, SMS’s or by posting notices on the Site.
- MADRAS KHAKI reserves all rights to change and or cancel the offer without prior intimation.
- You agree that all agreements notices disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.