All order cancellations will be handled as per our Standard Cancellation Policy.
CANCELLATION BY MADRAS KHAKI
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verification or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. Cash payment mode orders will be cancelled for non-receipt of cash within 48 hours from the time of placing the order. Cheque payment mode orders will be cancelled if cheque is not deposited or intimation of the same is not given to us within 48 hours from the time of placing the order.
CANCELLATION BY CUSTOMER
If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount. If the cancellation is after your product has shipped, you can do one of the following:
- If your product has shipped but has not yet been delivered, write to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- If you received the product, it will be eligible for replacement, only in cases where there are defects found with the product.
- Customer has to return the product max within 15 Days from date of receipt of the product.
- There will be no cancellation charges on the customer.
- Cancellation Request will be done through online only.
- Customer will have to mention the Name, Address, Contact nos, Product code, Order No and write to firstname.lastname@example.org (or) email@example.com